Painkillers have become a necessary part of our life as we all come across any form of body pain. Pain is a distressing feeling for everybody but unfortunately, it cannot be avoided. Pain is of two main types depending on the time period for which it exist in patient’s body; acute or short acting and chronic or long lasting. Pain has no specific reason to occur. PROSOMA is a master trust painkiller that is used to treat any form and intensity of pain. Specifically prosoma is used in the sufferers of muscle pain, pain after surgery etc.Read More
RU486 Abortion Pill (mifepristone) is FDA approved oral contraceptive used to conclude an unplanned pregnancy safely. RU486 Pill contains Generic Mifepristone as active pharmaceutical drug in it. This drug is an early choice for non-surgical or medical abortion in the first 49 days of pregnancy, not suitable for later pregnancies. RU486 Pill, also called as Mifepristone Pill is a hormonal preparation that causes inhibition of hormone, progesterone obligatory for your pregnancy to continue. It is a reliable and convenient method with proven results in terminating early pregnancies. It offers women the liberty to relish their erotic life without burden about pregnancy.
Active working of RU486 Pill
Mifepristone blocks progesterone, a naturally formed hormone that prepares the lining of the womb (uterus) for a fertilized egg and aids in sustaining the pregnancy. Without this hormone the pregnancy cannot last and the lining of the uterus becomes softer, disrupts down and bleeding begins. Mifepristone administration is followed by a prostaglandin, Misoprostol, which results in the contraction of uterus and helps complete the process.
- Day 1: Mifepristone administration: Three 200 mg tablets (600 mg) of Mifeprex are taken in a single oral dose.
- Day 3: Misoprostol administration: Patient takes two 200 mcg tablets (400 mcg) of Misoprostol orally.
- Day 14: Patients will return for a follow-up visit about 14 days after the administration of Mifepristone.
Threats and Undesirable Effects
Although cramping and bleeding are a predictable part of termination of a pregnancy, infrequently, severe and possibly lethal bleeding, infections, or other difficulties may occur following a miscarriage, medical abortion, surgical abortion, or childbirth.
Severe side effects of RU486 Pill may include heavy bleeding, abdominal pain, anxiety, severe headache, anaemia, fever and lack of sleep. Speedy medical attention is needed in these circumstances.
Drug - Drug Interactions
Several classes of drugs that may interact with RU486 Pill and modify the potency of RU486 Pill may include:
- Long-term corticosteroids (let's say, Methylprednisolone, Dexamethasone or Prednisone)
- Antiplatelet drugs for instance Clopidogrel or Warfarin
- NSAIDs i.e. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for example, Aspirin and Ibuprofen
- Azole antifungal drugs for example Ketoconazole or Itraconazole
- Natural herbal extracts such as St. John's Wort
- Anticonvulsant medicines such as Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine or Phenytoin
- Antibiotics such as Dexamethasone, Erythromycin, Rifamycin or Rifabutin
Who Should Not Take RU486 Pill?
Under below mentioned conditions, the use of this drug is not indicated, such conditions may include:
- you have difficulties in your adrenal glands (for example, chronic adrenal failure)
- you have a pregnancy outside the uterus (ectopic pregnancy)
- you are oversensitive to Mifepristone, Misoprostol, or other prostaglandins
- it had been more than 7 weeks since your last menstrual period initiated
- you are suffering from a bleeding disorder
- you take anticoagulants like Coumadin or Warfarin
- you take steroid drugs
- you have been using any other device for contraception like intrauterine device (IUD). It must be removed before you take this drug.
Important points to be considered
Certain safety measures should be checked before taking RU486 Pill tablets:
- Limit the intake of alcohol use while taking RU486 Pill.
- Breastfeeding women must avoid taking this drug.
- This drug is not intended for those women who are having pregnancy more than 9 weeks.
- If you are not assured about your pregnancy, avoid taking these tablets.
If you think there is an overdose (taking of a drug or a medical treatment in a dose much more or longer than prescribed), here are the overall symptoms of such an overdose:
Symptom: This drug leads to adrenal failure, heavy vaginal bleeding and severe uterine contractions if the drug is taken in an additional quantity greater than those approved.
Management: If overdose is doubted, contact your nearby poison control centre or medical attention right away.
If you forget to take a dose of this drug, take it as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the dose you have missed. Call your doctor for instructions if you fail to recall any follow-up appointment.
- RU486 Pill should be stored at the room temperature 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from children and pets, light and moisture.
Where you can buy RU486 Pill?
You can easily buy RU486 Pill or Mifepristone Pill from our genuine online store and avail breath-taking offers.