Painkillers have become a necessary part of our life as we all come across any form of body pain. Pain is a distressing feeling for everybody but unfortunately, it cannot be avoided. Pain is of two main types depending on the time period for which it exist in patient’s body; acute or short acting and chronic or long lasting. Pain has no specific reason to occur. PROSOMA is a master trust painkiller that is used to treat any form and intensity of pain. Specifically prosoma is used in the sufferers of muscle pain, pain after surgery etc.Read More
Buy MTP Kit online | Order Mtp Kit Online | Mifepristone & Misoprostol Kit online USA UK @ Cheapest Price With Fast Shipping:
The pack having generics called Mifepristone and Misoprostol makes an MTP Kit. It is used for aborting the pregnancy of up to 9 weeks duration. A woman can abort her unwanted pregnancy at home secretly by using MTP kit without going to the hospital.
The action of MTP kit:
Mifepristone blocks the progesterone hormone causing endometrial degeneration, softening and dilation of the cervix, which leads to abortion. Misoprostol works by increasing the frequencies of uterine contractions that causes the detachment of embryo leading to the shedding of the endometrium. It causes the dilation of the cervix, causing the elimination of abortion contents from the body.
The dose of MTP kit:
MTP kit comes in the packing of five tablets, consisting of one Mifepristone tablet and four Misoprostol tablets. You have to take one tablet of 200mg Mifepristone by oral route with an empty stomach. On the third day after it, four tablets of Misoprostol 200mcg has to be taken in a single dose either orally or vaginally. On the fourteenth day of taking Mifepristone, you have to go for the medical examination for the confirmation of complete abortion.
Side effects of using MTP kit:
Some of the common side effects of using MTP kits are mood changes, headache, stomach cramps, heavy vaginal bleeding, nausea, back pain, diarrhea, or weakness.
Contraindications of using MTP kit:
- You should not use MTP kit in case you are a lactating mother.
- You should not use MTP kit in case you have a history of bleeding, heart, kidney or liver disorder.
- You should not use MTP kit in case you are allergic to MTP kit or any of its ingredients.
- You should not use MTP kit in case you are less than 18 years of age.
Precautions to be taken while using MTP kit:
- Do not use alcohol while under the treatment of MTP kit, as this can worsen your health.
- Avoid sexual intercourse until bleeding completely stops.
- You have to take complete rest and proper diet for fast recovery.
- You have to remove IUD before using MTP kit.